Getting to the new Ski & Board Doctors Studio
Ski and Board Doctors
601 Rio Grande Plaza
Aspen, CO 81611
Parking: During the day, the easiest parking is in the public Rio Grande Parking Garage.
Hotel Shuttles: Tell them you want to go to the garage doors for Obermeyer Place across from the Recycling Center. Follow the directions from #6.
Downtowner: The Downtowner is a free shuttle (tips are appreciated) within the core of Aspen. Download the Downtowner app. Tell them you want to go to the garage doors for Obermeyer Place across from the Recycling Center. Follow the directions from #6.
- From Rubey Park, take the Hunter Creek bus to the Rio Grande stop - go uphill to a left turn on Rio Grande and follow the directions from #3.
- From the Little Nell, take the Galena St shuttle. From town core, get off at the intersection of Mill and Rio Grande and follow the directions from #3. Going back into town, pick up the Galena St Shuttle outside the Visitor Center/Parking Garage. Follow the directions from #4.
- From the Hotel Jerome (corner of Main and Mill Streets), go north/downhill on Mill St.
- Turn right on Rio Grande Place, before the rugby field.
- At the end of the parking lot on the right is the Rio Grande parking garage.
- Continue East on Rio Grande, past Tasters, to the Obermeyer building.
- Go to the Garage Doors, across from the Recyling Center
- Enter the "people door" just to the right of the Garage Doors.
- Peek in the window to the right and see us.
- Continue down the stairs and enter the first door to the right, labelled Stairways 12 and 13.
- Go in the glass door on the right and you're there!